Monday, January 11, 2010

Status Report

I know I was so excited to get my land clearing permit so we could start clearing some land, but after reading the permit more carefully, I found that I can't use it until I get my building permit. So, the land clearing will have to wait.

Paul and I are meeting with our contractor and draftsman on Wednesday. That way the contractor can let the draftsman know what changes he needs to make to avoid change orders later. I am really hoping everything goes smoothly and that there aren't too many changes. I would love to be able to file the building permit by the end of the month. Is that unrealistic?

On Friday, we are going to New Mexico to visit my father. I'm really excited to see my dad, the snow and the southwestern architectural and interior design style that Paul and I love. Maybe we'll come back with some more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment