Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Career Change?

I know this blog is supposed to be about building my home and I will get back to it soon. 

So, I am leaving my current employer in two weeks.  I am by trade an accountant, but have been working as a retail manager for the last year.  Retail management has been interesting, but is not my calling.  I don't have a job to go to, which is very weird for me, but I need a change.  My personal (and maybe even professional) life have been suffering because of this job.  Until I find something, I can do some light accounting or bookkeeping work.  I am also planning on getting into real estate.  There I said it... now it is true and I have to make it happen.  



I submitted my application and am studying for the exam.   I should have a temporary license soon.  Do you have any business to send my way?


No comments:

Post a Comment