Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Started Working

So, I just started my new career in real estate.  Or do I need to start making money before I can really say it is my new career?  I went to 5 open houses today and a possible listing appointment.  I met some nice agents and property owners and am looking forward to a career.  We also met with one of my broker's property management clients- so fun.  Today was great, but I can imagine that this will be a very challenging endeavor.

These are some of the places I saw today...

MLS #14-616 Listed at $843.5k


I loved the living areas and view.  
The size is nice, but the house could use some updating- notice the carpet.
*Has a rental unit!*

MLS #14-638 Listed at $595k

Super cute!!
*Has a rental unit!*

MLS #14-502 Listed at  $575k

This would probably be a good long term rental property.
Needs updating.
*Has a rental unit (s)!*

MLS #14-579 Listed at $1.299 million

Absolutely beautiful.  Great views.  I love that the 4th bedroom is separate.
The rooms are a tad small, which makes me think it would be a perfect villa rental property.

MLS #14-426 Listed at $3.75 million

Stunning view.  His and hers master bathrooms and closets-nice.
Wine cellar, game room/loft, beautiful pool,..
*Has a rental unit!*

Do you have any experience in real estate?  Do you have any advice for me?  Want help buying, selling or renting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment