Monday, August 3, 2009

"Final" Floor Plans

I got a sweet surprise when I checked my email this morning. I got the "final" floor plans. However, its seems our draftsman forgot a few changes we discussed (mostly for the upstairs). Fortunately the contractors only need to see the downstairs for now. Take a look:The only change we need to make to this plan is to remove the windows on the right side of the living area. The kitchen and sofa were added for perspective; they wont actually be where they are pictured now.

The contractors have one week (hopefully they will be on time) with the plans, then we'll meet with the draftsman (hopefully for the last time) to get our final FINAL plans.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I really want to get the planning stage done with and get to the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment