Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trying to Figure Out What Permits We Need

Alright, so I'm not sure I've got this straight yet, but my preliminary research has me thinking the permits we are going to need after we get our Road & Driveway and Earth Change permits from my draftsman are:
  • Earth Change- Single Residential Lot
  • Electrical
  • Plumbing
  • Mechanical (This permit is listed online, but not listed on the Permit Application Control Form, no I'm not sure if it is necessary.)

According to the Permit Application Control Form, we may also need also going to need:

  • List of neighboring properties
  • Deed
  • Zoning Map
  • Public Works Department Map
  • Proof of Legal Interest

However, I haven't figured out when this form is suppose to be submitted. The Department of Planning and Natural Resources (DPNR) website provides copies of permit forms and publications, however it doesn't provide much instruction on which forms are needed for different projects and when they should be submitted. I hope that my call to DPNR this week is more helpful than their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment