Saturday, September 3, 2011

210 Days Left

We signed a contract with our general contractor today.  Yay!  So, we are really gonna be able to get started.  I know we cleared the land before and got some minimal work done before, but that was pointless. The bush grew back, you wouldn't believe the size of some of the trees (and not even a year later) and the little construction started will have to be redone. 


The contract gives the contractor 210 days to complete the house, of course that is if there are no "acts of God," that delay construction.  I feel great, but it was scary signing that contact.  It was the biggest check I've ever written and the most I've ever promised to pay someone.   It will be worth it when the house is done.  

I'll give you some more info about the contract soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment