Thursday, March 1, 2012

One day...

One day our house will be done.   These pictures are from last week.  Sorry about the photo quality.  I've been taking pictures with my phone, because they are easier to upload, but the quality stinks.   Stay tuned, I am hoping that soon I'll have pics of the floors, then the walls, then the roof and maybe, just maybe, the entire house... before next year.

Besides just wanting to move into my own home, my living situation now is not fun.  Its a small island, so I wont say anything else.




In the meantime, I am checking out every home, design, kitchen magazine and looking for ideas.   It is essential to plan ahead.  Got magazine or website suggestions?  Got any suggestions for great home appliances, fixtures or furniture? 

No comments:

Post a Comment