Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Other Contractor, "Joe"

So the other contractor (lets call him "Joe") we were hoping to work with is not impressing us right now. We have been waiting for over two weeks to hear back from him. Paul left him messages two Sundays and Mondays ago, after having spoken to him on the prior Friday. He did not respond. Then Paul and I went to beach with a friend of ours who is also a friend Joe's and I mentioned to her that we hadn't heard from Joe. She said she was really surprised, especially since he just finished a job and doesn't have anything else lined up. Then, Monday night I received an email from Joe, letting me know that he is working on the estimate and would be back in touch. I called Joe on Tuesday afternoon and asked him to call me back, but I haven't heard back. I think our friend from the beach got in touch with Joe. Paul and I don't want to have to chase a contractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment